Congenital Bleeding Disorders [electronic resource] : Diagnosis and Management / edited by Akbar Dorgalaleh.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
1 online resource (XIV, 396 pages) : 93 illustrations, 85 illustrations in color
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book describes in detail the clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of a wide range of congenital bleeding disorders. It will assist readers in overcoming the significant challenges involved in clinical and laboratory diagnosis and in providing effective clinical care that makes optimal use of new products, including recombinant factor concentrate. The coverage ranges from hemophilia A and B and von Willebrand disease to rare bleeding disorders such as congenital factor V, factor X, factor XI, and factor XIII deficiency and inherited platelet function disorders. The exceptional attention to rarer conditions is of particular importance given the considerable risk of overlooking them during diagnosis, with potential consequences for disease-related morbidity and mortality. The authors are acknowledged specialists in the field from across the world who have particular expertise in the disorder that they discuss. The book will be of value to hematologists, oncologists, pediatricians, laboratory specialists and technicians, general physicians, and trainees. .
- Part I: Common bleeding disorders
1. Von Willebrand disease
2. Hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency)
3. Hemophilia B (congenital factor IX deficiency) Part II: Rare bleeding disorders
4. Congenital factor I (fibrinogen) disorders
5. Congenital factor II deficiency
6. Congenital factor V deficiency
7. Combined coagulation factor deficiencies
8. Congenital factor VII deficiency
9. Congenital factor X deficiency
10. Congenital factor XI deficiency
11. Congenital factor XIII deficiency Part III: Inherited platelet function disorders
12. Glanzmann thrombasthenia
13. Bernard–Soulier syndrome
14. Gray platelet syndrome
15. Quebec platelet disorder. .
- Dorgalaleh, Akbar. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-76723-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|