Bibliography of Canadian bibliographies / editor and compiler, Ernie Ingles [and four others].
- Other Title:
- Bibliographie des bibliographies canadiennes
- Third edition updated, revised and enlarged.
- Toronto, [Ontario] ; Buffalo, [New York] ; London, [England] : University of Toronto Press, 1994.
1 online resource (1257 p.)
- Canada -- Bibliography of bibliographies.
- Electronic books.
- This is a completely revised and updated third edition of a standard Canadian reference work that was last published twenty years ago. This new edition has over 7300 entries, with four separate indexes: author, title, English subject, and French subject. In addition, a short-title entry listing provides alternate access to the classified arrangement of the main body of work.Annotation for each entry has been broadened to include: number of entries, if evident; the period or subject, if not evident from the title; a summary of scope; names of compilers, if all are not listed in the main entry; number of pages, volume numbers if applicable; other editions or reprints if any; source title variations if significant; other language titles and form of bilingual presentation; periodicity; and known location.This comprehensive and exhaustive bibliography of published bibliographies will be invaluable to librarians and researchers.
Arts and Humanities
Sciences and Applied Sciences
Types of Material Bibliographies
- Includes indexes.
Rev. ed. of: Bibliography of Canadian bibliographies / Douglas Lochhead. 2nd ed., rev. and enl. 1972.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Ingles, Ernest Boyce, editor, compiler.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.3138/9781442671409 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|