Competition of Legal Systems and Harmonization of European Private Law : New Paths in a Comparative Perspective / Guido Alpa.
- Munich : sellier european law publishers, 
1 online resource (232 pages)
- Civil law -- European Union countries.
Conflict of laws -- Contracts -- European Union countries.
Contracts -- European Union countries.
- Electronic books.
- In English.
- This volume provides essays on fundamental rights, on European and Italian contract law, and on the lawyer's role in contemporary society being the result of research carried out from a lawyer's perspective in recent years. As fundamental rights are the same principles upon which rests the entire EU law, encoded in many written national constitutions or statute laws, they pervade all legal relations, including relations governed by private law. Furthermore, they invest the contract law as well, i.e. the ancient realm of freedom, particularly freedom of contract, involving jurists of every profession: the legislator, judges, lawyers and academic professors.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Fundamental Rights
Chapter 2 European Contract Law
Chapter 3 Italian Contract Law
Chapter 4 The Legal Profession in Italy
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 08. Jul 2019)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1515/9783866539921 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|