Developments in surface contamination and cleaning [electronic resource] . Volume five, Contaminant removal and monitoring / edited by Rajiv Kohli and K.L. Mittal.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands : Elsevier, 2013.
1 online resource (241 p.)
- Surfaces (Technology) -- Inspection.
Surface contamination -- Prevention.
Particles -- Measurement.
- Electronic books.
- In this series, Rajiv Kohli and Kash Mittal have brought together the work of experts from different industry sectors and backgrounds to provide a state-of-the-art survey and best-practice guidance for scientists and engineers engaged in surface cleaning or dealing with the consequences of surface contamination. This volume complements Volumes 3 and 4 of this series, which focused largely on particulate contaminants. The expert contributions in this volume cover methods for removal of non-particulate contaminants, such as metallic and non-metallic thin films, hydrocarbons, toxic and
- Front Cover; Developments in Surface Contamination and Cleaning: Contaminant Removal and Monitoring; Copyright; Contents; Preface; About the Editors; Contributors; Chapter 1 - Surface Contamination Removal Using Dense-Phase Fluids: Liquid and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide; 1. INTRODUCTION; 2. SURFACE CLEANLINESS LEVELS; 4. PRINCIPLES OF DENSE-PHASE CO2 CLEANING; 5. ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF DENSE-PHASE CO2 CLEANING; 6. APPLICATIONS; 7. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS; ACKNOWLEDGMENT; DISCLAIMER; REFERENCES
Chapter 2 - Plasma Cleaning for Electronic, Photonic, Biological, and Archeological Applications1. INTRODUCTION; 2. PLASMA REACTOR CONFIGURATIONS; 3. SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING; 4. PHOTOVOLTAIC CELL PROCESSING; 5. PLASMA STERILIZATION; 6. PLASMA CLEANING IN THE RESTORATION INDUSTRY; 7. PLASMA CLEANING APPLICATIONS IN ELECTRON MICROSCOPY; 8. ADDITIONAL PLASMA APPLICATIONS; 9. SUMMARY AND FUTURE NEEDS; REFERENCES; Chapter 3 - Clean Room Wipers for Removal of Surface Contamination; 1. PRINCIPLES OF WIPING FOR REMOVAL OF CONTAMINANTS; 2. TYPES OF WIPERS; 3. WIPER TESTING
4. METHODS TO ASSESS WIPER QUALITY5. THE IMPORTANCE OF AUTOMATION; 6. APPLICATIONS; 7. CURRENT TRENDS IN WIPER TECHNOLOGY; 8. FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS IN CLEAN ROOM WIPERS; REFERENCES; Chapter 4 - Impact of Microbial Surface Contamination and Effective Environment Monitoring System in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing; 1. INTRODUCTION; 2. IMPACT OF MICROORGANISMS IN THE ENVIRONMENT; 3. SANITIZATION; 4. ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING; 5. ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION CONTROL; 6. FUTURE DEVELOPMENTAL REQUIREMENTS; REFERENCES
Chapter 5 - Neutron Holography as a Technique for Probing Local Atomic Structures on the Nanoscale1. INTRODUCTION; 2. BASIC CONCEPTS; 3. EXPERIMENTAL REQUIREMENTS; 4. EXAMPLES; 5. OUTLOOK; REFERENCES; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Kohli, Rajiv.
Mittal, K. L.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|