Fables. 12, the dark ages / Bill Willingham, writer ; Mark Buckingham [and others], artists.
- Other Title:
- Dark ages
- New York : Vertigo/DC Comics, 2009.
162 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Fairy tales -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Fictitious characters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The great war between Fabletown and the mighty empire of the Adversary is over, but the victorious free Fables cannot escape the law of unintended consequences--in the post-war chaos of the Adversary's former realm, a terrible force is about to be unleashed, an evil that threatens not only Fabletown, but the entire mundane world.
- Who's who in Fabletown
Around the town / art by Michael Allred ; color by Laura Allred
The dark ages / pencils by Mark Buckingham ; inks by Andrew Pepoy ; color by Lee Loughridge
Waiting for the blues / art by David Hahn ; color by Lee Loughridge
Return to the Jungle Book / art by Peter Gross ; color by Lee Loughridge.
- Originally published in single magazine form as Fables 76-82.
Fables created by Bill Willingham.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Buckingham, Mark.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|