Cell-Free Protein Production [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Yaeta Endo, Kazuyuki Takai, Takuya Ueda.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press, 2010.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 607
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 607
1 online resource (XII, 262 pages) : 65 illustrations, 3 illustrations in color.
- Life sciences.
- Local subjects:
- Life Sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- During the past decade as the data on gene sequences and expression patterns rapidly accumulated, cell-free protein synthesis technology has also experienced a revolution, becoming a powerful tool for the preparation of proteins for their functional and structural analysis. In Cell-Free Protein Production: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field contribute detailed techniques, the uses of which expand deep into the studies of biochemistry, molecular biology, and biotechnology. Beginning briefly with basic methods and historical aspects, the book continues with thorough coverage of protein preparation methods, the preparation of proteins that are generally difficult to prepare in their functional forms, applications of the cell-free technologies to protein engineering, as well as some methods that are expected to constitute a part of future technologies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell-Free Protein Production: Methods and Protocols aims to help researchers continue the growth of the vital exploration of cell-free sciences and technologies in order to better understand the dynamic lives of cells.
- Cell-Free Protein Preparation Through Prokaryotic Transcription-Translation Methods
The Cell-Free Protein Synthesis System from Wheat Germ
A Cell-Free Protein Synthesis System from Insect Cells
Cell-Free Protein Synthesis Systems with Extracts from Cultured Human Cells
Analysis of Protein Functions Through a Bacterial Cell-Free Protein Expression System
Cell-Free-Based Protein Microarray Technology Using Agarose/DNA Microplate
An Efficient Approach to the Production of Vaccines Against the Malaria Parasite
Protein Engineering Accelerated by Cell-Free Technology
Cell-Free Protein Production System with the E. coli Crude Extract for Determination of Protein Folds
NMR Assignment Method for Amide Signals with Cell-Free Protein Synthesis System
Cell-Free Protein Synthesis Technology in NMR High-Throughput Structure Determination
Cell-Free Protein Synthesis for Structure Determination by X-ray Crystallography
Production of Multi-Subunit Complexes on Liposome Through an E. coli Cell-Free Expression System
Synthesis of a Hetero Subunit RNA Modification Enzyme by the Wheat Germ Cell-Free Translation System
Strategies for the Cell-Free Expression of Membrane Proteins
Production of Membrane Proteins Through the Wheat-Germ Cell-Free Technology
Ribosome Display with the PURE Technology
Incorporation of 3-Azidotyrosine into Proteins Through Engineering Yeast Tyrosyl-tRNA Synthetase and Its Application to Site-Selective Protein Modification
Synthesis of Functional Proteins Within Liposomes.
- Endo, Yaeta. editor.
Takai, Kazuyuki. editor.
Ueda, Takuya. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-60327-331-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|