Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine [electronic resource] / edited by Nadine Cohen.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press, 2008.
- Methods in pharmacology and toxicology 1557-2153
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology, 1557-2153
1 online resource (XVI, 509 pages) : 53 illustrations.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine. (search)
Human Genetics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- With all of the multitude of challenges facing the pharmaceutical research and development process, the industry is actively exploring the relationships between human genetics and drug responsiveness, susceptibility to disease and disease severity. In Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, leading experts from the pharmaceutical industry, the scientific community and the government provide guidance for conducting pharmacogenomic research from discovery to the market, while also presenting a realistic perspective on the challenges, practicalities and obstacles in its application. Focusing on DNA data and associated analytical methodologies this volume includes a wide array of vital, cutting-edge research. Comprehensive and timely, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine will assist novice and experienced investigators alike in the understanding of the current scientific challenges in applying pharmacogenomics to drug discovery and clinical development.
- Challenges, Opportunities, and Evolving Landscapes in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
Implementation of Pharmacogenomic Sample Collection in Clinical Trials
Applications of Pharmacogenomics in Drug Discovery
Applications of Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Trials
Pharmacogenomics Applications in Drug Metabolism
The Genetics of Adverse Drug Reactions
Strategies and Resources for Marker Selection and Genotyping in Genetic Association Studies
Study Design and Statistical Issues in Pharmacogenetics Research
Holy SNP, Batman!
Predictive Biomarker Classifiers in the Design of Pivotal Clinical Trials
Translation of Biomarkers into Clinical Utility
Pharmacogenomic Study Feasibility Assessment and Pharmaceutical Business Decision-Making
Co-Development of Drugs and Pharmacogenomics-Based Diagnostics in Oncology
Pharmacogenomics Applications in Epilepsy Chantal Depondt
Pharmacogenomics in Alzheimer's Disease
Pharmacogenomics Applications in Psychiatric Disorders
Pharmacogenomics in HIV Disease
Pharmacogenomics and Cardiovascular Drugs
Pharmacogenomic Applications in Children
Pharmacogenomics of Rare and Monogenic Disorders.
- Cohen, Nadine, editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-59745-439-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|