Metastasis Research Protocols [electronic resource] / edited by Miriam Dwek, Susan A. Brooks, Udo Schumacher.
- 2nd ed. 2012.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2012.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 878
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 878
1 online resource (XII, 274 pages) : 27 illustrations, 7 illustrations in color.
Cancer -- Research.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Diverse molecular, cellular, and environmental events must all come together to allow the successful formation of secondary cancers, metastases. The second edition of Metastasis Research Protocols, brings together the most up to date versions of the seminal techniques that were presented in the first edition and also includes new techniques that have recently been shown to be important in illuminating the processes underlying this important area of biology. Presented by top scientists, the collection includes a wide spectrum of articles encompassing important key methods and to introduce new methods which are making an impact in the area of metastasis research. Volume 1 includes key cellular and molecular techniques relevant to the exploration of cancer cells and tissues, the focus is on the tools that have been shown to be helpful in unravelling the molecular processes important in cancer metastasis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Metastasis Research Protocols, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further study of new methods in the area of metastasis research.
- Dwek, Miriam. editor.
Brooks, Susan A. editor.
Schumacher, Udo. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-61779-854-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|