DNA Vaccines [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Monica Rinaldi, Daniela Fioretti, Sandra Iurescia.
- 3rd ed. 2014.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2014.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1143
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1143
1 online resource (XI, 308 pages) : 43 illustrations, 32 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine. (search)
Genetic Engineering. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition explores innovative approaches and technologies used to design, deliver, and enhance the efficacy of DNA vaccines. Featuring applications which should be of great value in moving vaccines from research to clinic, this detailed volume includes sections on DNA vaccine design and enhancement, delivery systems, production, purification, and quality, as well as chapters on new vaccine applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters contain introductions their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition serves the important role of further documenting the potential of the DNA vaccination as a platform technology for treatment and prevention of human disease.
- A Blueprint for DNA Vaccines Design
Enhancement of Plasmid-Mediated Transgene Expression
Strategies for Improving DNA Vaccines Performance
Enhancement of DNA Vaccine Efficacy by Intracellular Targeting Strategies
Progresses in DNA-Based Heterologous Prime-Boost Immunization Strategies
Development of Antibiotic-Free Selection System for Safer DNA Vaccination
Electroporation-Based DNA Delivery Technology: Methods for Gene Electrotransfer to Skin
DNA Vaccination in Skin Enhanced by Electroporation
Intradermal Vaccination by DNA Tattooing
Microneedle Applications for DNA Vaccine Delivery to the Skin
Multivalent DNA-Based Vectors for DNA Vaccines Delivery
Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles Delivery of DNA Vaccine
Plasmid Fermentation Process for DNA Immunization Applications
Pharmaceutical Grade Large Scale Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Process
Protective and Therapeutic DNA Vaccination Against Allergic Diseases
Immunotherapy for Alzheimer's Disease: DNA- and Protein-Based Epitope Vaccines
Tetravalent DNA Vaccine Product as a Vaccine Candidate Against Dengue
DNA Vaccination as a Treatment for Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Rinaldi, Monica. editor.
Fioretti, Daniela. editor.
Iurescia, Sandra. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|