Vaccine Technologies for Veterinary Viral Diseases [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Alejandro Brun.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2016.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1349
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, 1064-3745 ; 1349
1 online resource (XI, 265 pages) : 40 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This detailed volume explores the most popular antigen production and delivery strategies that have been tested in veterinary species. Viral vectors as well as genetic and protein subunit vaccines or large scale protein production systems are considered as well as an updated view of most options available for vaccine development, including the data obtained through experimental trials which contributes to the exploration and understanding of the immune mechanisms and immune correlates relevant in protection among different animal species. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Vaccine Technologies for Veterinary Viral Diseases: Methods and Protocols facilitates access to well-established protocols to those beginning in this interesting and laborious field as well as providing important basic knowledge when attempting a novel vaccine design or platform.
- Vaccines and Vaccination for Veterinary Viral Diseases: A General Overview
Using IC-Tagging Methodology for Production and Purification of Epitope-Loaded Protein Microspheres for Vaccination
Plant-Based Vaccine Antigen Production
DNA Vaccines: Experiences in the Swine Model
Novel Adjuvants and Immunomodulators for Veterinary Vaccines
Polymerase Mechanism-Based Method of Viral Attenuation
BacMam Platform for Vaccine Antigen Delivery
Laboratory-Scale Production of Replication-Deficient Adenovirus Vectored Vaccines
Generation of Recombinant Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Encoding VP2, NS1, and VP7 Proteins of Bluetongue Virus
Generation of Recombinant Capripoxvirus Vectors for Vaccines and Gene Knockout Function Studies
Recombinant Swinepox Virus for Veterinary Vaccine Development
Generation and Selection of Orf Virus (ORFV) Recombinants
Polycistronic Herpesvirus Amplicon Vectors for Veterinary Vaccine Development
Construction and Application of Newcastle Disease Virus-Based Vector Vaccines
Chimeric Pestivirus Experimental Vaccines
Analysis of the Cellular Immune Responses to Vaccines.
- Brun, Alejandro. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-3008-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|