Small Molecule Microarrays [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Mahesh Uttamchandani, Shao Q. Yao.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2010.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 669
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 669
1 online resource (XI, 215 pages)
- Life sciences.
- Local subjects:
- Life Sciences.
Materials Science, general.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Small molecule microarrays (SMM) were introduced just a decade ago in 1999 and, within a short space of time, have already established themselves as a vibrant, next generation platform for high-throughput screening. Small Molecule Microarrays: Methods and Protocols showcases a collection of contributions guiding researchers toward ways in which small molecule microarray technology may be deployed for multiplexed screening and profiling. Organized by the categories of small molecules presented on the microarrays, this detailed volume describes in-depth techniques for chemical libraries, peptide libraries, and carbohydrate microarrays. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, chapters contain brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, vital tips on troubleshooting this often difficult technology, and advice on avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Small Molecule Microarrays: Methods and Protocols provides meticulous depictions of key hands-on experience and seeks to inspire a future generation of microarray practitioners to take this significant technology forward.
- The Expanding World of Small Molecule Microarrays
Construction of Photo-Cross-Linked Microarrays of Small Molecules
Small Molecule Microarray: Functional-Group Specific Immobilization of Small Molecules
Detecting Protein-Small Molecule Interactions Using Fluorous Small-Molecule Microarrays
A Method for Small Molecule Microarray-Based Screening for the Rapid Discovery of Affinity-Based Probes
Nanodroplet Chemical Microarrays and Label-Free Assays
Nanodroplet Microarrays for High-Throughput Enzyme Screening
The Application of the Chemical Array for Biological Study
Peptide Arrays with a Chip
In Situ Chemical Modification of Peptide Microarrays: Characterization by Desorption/Ionization on Silicon Nanowires
In Situ Chemical Modification of Peptide Microarrays: Application to the Study of the Antibody Responses to Methylated Antigens
Peptide Microarrays on Coated Silicon Slides for Highly Sensitive Antibody Detection
Antibody Signatures Defined by High-Content Peptide Microarray Analysis
High Density Peptide Microarrays for Proteome-Wide Fingerprinting of Kinase Activities in Cell Lysates
A Peptide Microarray for Detecting Protein Kinase Activity in Cell Lysates
Chemical Microarrays Constructed by Selective Attachment of Hydrazide-Conjugated Substances to Epoxide Surfaces and Their Applications
A Microarray-Based Method to Perform Nucleic Acid Selections.
- Uttamchandani, Mahesh. editor.
Yao, Shao Q. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-60761-845-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|