Retinal Degeneration [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Bernhard H.F. Weber, THOMAS LANGMANN.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2013.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 935
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 935
1 online resource (XIV, 384 pages) : 98 illustrations, 48 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Over the past decades, knowledge about the cellular and molecular basis underlying the visual process has remarkably increased. In Retinal Degeneration: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide a guide of relevant and state-of-the-art methods for studying retinal homeostasis and disease. These include methods and techniques for addressing cell culture systems and animal models of disease, their generation, their phenotypic and molecular characterization as well as their use in therapeutic approaches to the retina. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Retinal Degeneration: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study the cutting-edge techniques of retinal cell biology in health and disease.
- Weber, Bernhard H.F. editor.
LANGMANN, THOMAS. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-62703-080-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|