Protein Kinase Technologies [electronic resource] / edited by Hideyuki Mukai.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2012.
- Neuromethods, 0893-2336 ; 68
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Neuromethods, 0893-2336 ; 68
1 online resource (XVI, 464 pages) : 70 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Neurosciences. (search)
Human Physiology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Divided into two convenient sections, Protein Kinase Technologies collects contributions from experts in the field examining recent methodologies and techniques generally applicable to protein kinase research as well as to individual protein kinases which require special attention in neuroscience. These chapters will not only be practical instructions useful for readers' daily work in setting up and performing research but also thought-provoking and enjoyable reviews of recent advancements of individual protein kinases in neuroscience. Written for the highly successful Neuromethods series, this work contains the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Authoritative and accessible, Protein Kinase Technologies seeks to foster cross-talk among investigators who study different protein kinases, and will also be beneficial for the entry of new investigators into this pivotal field.
- Visualization of Protein Kinase Activities in Living Cells- Phos-Tag Affinity Electrophoresis for Protein Kinase Profiling
Large-Scale Protein Phosphorylation Analysis by Mass Spectrometry-Based Phosphoproteomics
Ca2+/Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II (CaMKII)
CASK: A Specialized Neuronal Kinase
Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5 (Cdk5): Preparation and Measurement of Kinase Activity
ErbB Membrane Tyrosine Kinase Receptors: Analyzing Migration in a Highly Complex Signaling System
The Extracellular-Signal Regulated Kinase (ERK) Cascade in Neuronal Cell Signaling
Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 in Neurological Diseases
Cortical Neurons Culture to Study c-Jun N-Terminal Kinase Signaling Pathway
MuSK: A Kinase Critical for the Formation and Maintenance of the Neuromuscular Junction
Assays for Pten-Induced Novel Kinase 1 (PINK1) and Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2 (LRRK2), Kinases Associated with Parkinson's Disease
Imaging PKA Activation Inside Neurons in Brain Slice Preparations
Imaging Oscillations of Protein Kinase C Activity in Cells
Diacylglycerol Kinase (DGK)
Trafficking of Trk Receptors
Mammalian Target of Rapamycin
Protein Kinase G (PKG): Involvement in Promoting Neural Cell Survival, Proliferation, Synaptogenesis, and Synaptic Plasticity and the Use of New Ultrasensitive Capillary-Electrophoresis-Based Methodologies for Measuring PKG Expression and Molecular Actions
Electrophysiological Technique for Analysis of Synaptic Function of PKN1 in Hippocampus.
- Mukai, Hideyuki. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-61779-824-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|