Tiling Arrays [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Tin-Lap Lee, Alfred Chun Shui Luk.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2013.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1067
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1067
1 online resource (XI, 236 pages) : 53 illustrations, 37 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- In Tiling Arrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study tiling microarrays in genomic discovery . These include methods and applications for transcriptional regulation, expression, genetic and epigenetic regulation, as well as techniques and skills on tiling microarray data analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Tiling Arrays: Methods and Protocols seeks to provide scientists with a comprehensive and down to earth approach to maximize results.
- A Brief Introduction to Tiling Microarrays: Principles, Concepts, and Applications
Design of Tiling Arrays and their Application to Bacterial Transcriptome Analysis
Transcript Profiling in Arabidopsis with Genome Tiling Microarrays
Genome-wide Analysis of Transcription Factor Binding Sites in Skeletal Muscle Cells using ChIP-seq
Analysis of Allele-Specific Gene Expression Using a Target-Oriented Tiling Microarray Assay
Detection of Epigenetic Alterations Using Tiling Arrays
Investigating Gene Promoter Methylation in a Mouse Model of Status Epilepticus
Integrative Analysis of ChIP-chip and ChIP-seq Dataset
HAT: A Novel Statistical Approach to Discover Functional Regions in the Genome
Inference of Alternative Splicing from Tiling Array Data
Analysis of in vivo Occupancy of Aebp1, a Transcription Factor, using High Resolution Tiling Array
Application of the Simple and Efficient MPeak Modeling in Binding Peak Identification in CHIP-CHIP Studies
Evaluation of MeDIP-chip in the Context of Whole Genome Bisulphite Sequencing (WGBS-seq) in Arabidopsis
Mapping Genomic Features of Tiling Microarray Data by TileMapper.
- Lee, Tin-Lap. editor.
Luk, Alfred Chun Shui, editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-62703-607-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|