Plant Cell Morphogenesis [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Viktor Žárský, Fatima Cvrčková.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2014.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1080
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1080
1 online resource (XI, 285 pages) : 43 illustrations, 33 illustrations in color.
- Life sciences.
- Local subjects:
- Life Sciences.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Plant Cell Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols provides a collection of experimental techniques used in current research on the cellular aspects of plant morphogenesis. Methods and techniques include contemporary takes on classical light microscopy and histochemistry through automated microscopy applications, use of advanced optical tools, quantitative image analysis, study of cellular dynamics of apical meristems, specialized electron microscopy techniques, and methods used to study specific model plant cell types and protocols for using heterologous expression in yeast to study cell morphogenesis genes. Individual chapters in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format are written by expert researchers in the field and include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- Essential Methods of Plant Sample Preparation for Light Microscopy
Selected Simple Methods of Plant Cell Wall Histochemistry and Staining for Light Microscopy
Resin Embedding, Sectioning and Immunocytochemical Analyses of Plant Cell Walls in Hard Tissues
Automated Microscopy in Forward Genetic Screening of Arabidopsis
Image Analysis: Basic Procedures for Description of Plant Structures on Anatomical Sections
Identifying Subcellular Protein Localization with Fluorescent Protein Fusions After Transient Expression in Onion Epidermal Cells
Visualizing and Quantifying the in vivo Structure and Dynamics of the Arabidopsis Cortical Cytoskeleton using CLSM and VAEM
Sequential Replicas for In Vivo Imaging of Growing Organ Surfaces
Time-lapse Imaging of Developing Meristems using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
Quantifying Cell Shape and Gene Expression in the Shoot Apical Meristem using MorphoGraphX
Mechanical Measurements on Living Plant Cells by Micro-indentation with Cellular Force Microscopy
High-pressure Freezing and Low-temperature Processing of Plant Tissue Samples for Electron Microscopy
Reconstructing Plant Cells in 3D by Serial Section Electron Tomography
Imaging Plant Nuclei and Membrane-associated Cytoskeleton by Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy
Immuno-gold Labeling of Resin-embedded Electron Microscopical Sections
Live Cell Imaging of Arabidopsis Root Hairs
Morphological Analysis of Cell Growth Mutants in Physcomitrella
Plant Cell Lines in Cell Morphogenesis Research
Antisense Oligodeoxynucleotide-mediated Gene Knock-down in Pollen Tubes
Lab-on-a-Chip for Studying Growing Pollen Tubes
Laser Microdissection of Plant Cells
Optical Trapping in Plant Cells
Heterologous Expression in Budding Yeast as a Tool for Studying the Plant Cell Morphogenesis Machinery.
- Žárský, Viktor. editor.
Cvrčková, Fatima. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-62703-643-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|