Rational Drug Design [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Yi Zheng.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2012.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 928
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 928
1 online resource (XI, 230 pages) : 58 illustrations, 22 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Over the past three decades there have been new developments in therapeutic drug design. In Rational Drug Design: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methodologies used to study rational drug design. These include methods such as virtual screening of chemical hits, rational lead discovery by high throughput screening, combinatorial and fragment based lead generation, peptide based drug discovery, and animal models of lead validation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Rational Drug Design: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of rational drug design and future drug discovery.
- Zheng, Yi. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-62703-008-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|