Cytotoxic T-Cells [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Elena Ranieri.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2014.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1186
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1186
1 online resource (XII, 301 pages) : 32 illustrations, 26 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- In Cytotoxic T-Cells: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the field provide a collection of state-of-the art methods and protocols encompassing a wide array of systems biology approaches for Cytotoxic T-Cell research. Dived into three main sections, the first part of the volume analyzes the isolation of T Cells along with their expansion and characterization according to different methods. The second part describes required techniques for intracellular signaling, monitoring of antigen T cell specific responses, CTL exosomes, and microscopy and in vivo imaging applied to CTL studies. The final section focuses on specialist applications of molecular methods into the study of CTL, including next generation sequencing of the Jack/stat pathway and CTL involvement in bone remodeling and transplantation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Cytotoxic T-Cells: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study into concepts of laboratory methods using systems biology.
- Negative And Positive Separation Techniques For The Isolation Of Antigen-Specific Cd8+ T Cells From Blood And Tumor Tissue
In Vitro\Ex Vivo Generation Of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
Phenotypic And Functional Characterization Of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes By Flow Cytometry
Intracellular Signalling Of Ctls
Monitoring Antigen-Specific T Cell Responses Using Real-Time Pcr
Ctl Elispot Assay
Methods Of Purification Of Ctl-Derived Exosomes
Characterization Of Ctl By Microscopy
Intravital Imaging Of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes
The Microarray-Based Approach For The Analysis Of The Transcriptome
Mirnome Analysis Using Real Time Pcr
Proteomic Approaches By Seldi And Maldi-Tof/Ms For Ctl Analysis
Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis Approach For Ctl Phosphoproteome Analysis
Targeting The Jak/Stat Pathway In Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes (Ctl) By Next Generation Sequencing (Ngs)
Experimental Model For Studying The Involvement Of Regulatory Cytotoxic T Cells In Bone Resorption
Ctl And Transplantation: Tissue In Vivo Characterization.
- Ranieri, Elena. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-1158-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|