Monoclonal Antibodies [electronic resource] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Vincent Ossipow, Nicolas Fischer.
- 2nd ed. 2014.
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press : Imprint: Humana Press, 2014.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1131
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1131
1 online resource (XIV, 575 pages) : 108 illustrations, 27 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Monoclonal Antibodies: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed modern approaches to isolate and characterize monoclonal antibodies against carefully selected epitopes. This edition includes new chapters covering the key steps to generate high quality monoclonals via different methods, from antigen generation to epitope mapping and quality control of the purified IgG. Chapters are divided into four parts corresponding to four distinct objectives. Part I covers monoclonal antibody generation, Part II deals with monoclonal antibody expression and purification, Part III presents methods for monoclonal antibody characterization and modification, and Part IV describes selected applications of monoclonal antibodies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Monoclonal Antibodies: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition provides crucial initial steps of monoclonal antibody generation and characterization with state-of-the art protocols.
- Antigen Production for Monoclonal Antibody Generation
Method for the Generation of Antibodies Specific for Site- and Post-translational Modifications
Immunization, Hybridoma Generation and Selection for Monoclonal Antibody Production
Hybridoma Technology for the Generation of Rodent mAbs via Classical Fusion
Generation of Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies
Screening Hybridomas for Cell Surface Antigens by High-throughput Homogenous Assay and Flow Cytometry
Screening and Subcloning of High Producer Transfectomas using Semi-solid Media and Automated Colony Picker
Design and Generation of Synthetic Antibody Libraries for Phage Display
Selection and Screening using Antibody Phage Display Libraries
Yeast Surface Display for Antibody Isolation: Library Construction, Library Screening and Affinity Maturation
Human B Cell Immortalization for Monoclonal Antibody Production
Using Next-generation Sequencing for Discovery of High-frequency Monoclonal Antibodies in the Variable Gene Repertoires from Immunized Mice
Cloning, Reformatting and Small Scale Expression of Monoclonal Antibody Isolated from Mouse, Rat or Hamster Hybridoma
Cloning of Recombinant Monoclonal Antibodies from Hybridomas in a Single Mammalian Expression Plasmid
Monoclonal Antibody Purification by Ceramic Hydroxyapatite Chromatography
Rapid Purification of Monoclonal Antibodies using Magnetic Microspheres
Generation of Cell Lines for Monoclonal Antibody Production
Expression and Purification of Recombinant Antibody Formats and Antibody Fusion Proteins
Purification of Antibodies and Antibody Fragments using Capture Select Affinity Resins
Reformatting of scFv antibodies into the scFv-Fc format and their Downstream Purification
Antibody V and C Domain Sequence, Structure and Interaction Analysis with Special Reference to IMGT®
Measuring Antibody Affinities as well as the Active Concentration of Antigens Present on a Cell Surface
Determination of Antibody Structures
Affinity Maturation of Monoclonal Antibodies by Multi Site-Directed Mutagenesis
Epitope Mapping with Membrane-bound Synthetic Overlapping Peptides
Epitope Mapping by Epitope Excision, Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange and Peptide-Panning Techniques Combined with in silico Analysis
Fine Epitope Mapping Based on Phage Display and Extensive Mutagenesis of the Target Antigen
Epitope Mapping with Random Phage Display Library
Epitope Mapping of Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies using Bacterial Cell Surface Display
Ion Exchange High Performance Liquid Chromatography (IEX-HPLC)
Size Exclusion High Performance Liquid Chromatography (SEC-HPLC)
N-glycosylation Characterization by Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry
Fc-Engineering of Antibodies and Antibody Derivatives by Primary Sequence Alteration and their Functional Characterization
Labeling and use of Monoclonal Antibodies in Immunofluorescence: Protocols for Cytoskeletal and Nuclear Antigens
Generation and Use of Antibody Fragments for Structural Studies of Proteins Refractory to Crystallization
Antibody Array Generation and Use.
- Ossipow, Vincent. editor.
Fischer, Nicolas. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-62703-992-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|