Interview with Mamie Mackie (New York Mills, MN) [Part 2] : Oral History (Audio) .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Migration to new worlds.
1 online resource
- Text in English, Finnish.
- Description: Mamie discusses the rivalries between the Finnish and Swedish communities, communism within the community, the church programmes available for young people and her own experiences of church life on her own and with her husband. She explains how she lost her first husband, remarrying and subsequently working as a housekeeper.
- Begun in 1979 and completed in 1984, the Minnesota Finnish American Family History Project had as its purpose the documentation of the personal histories and experiences of Minnesota Finnish Americans. The Project was sponsored by the Minnesota Finnish American Historical Society and the Iron Range, St. Louis County, and Otter Tail Historical Societies.
AMDigital Reference: IHRC1560, Box 4, Folder M-1.
Description based on online resource (viewed on October 24, 2017).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|