Clinical Trials in Neurology [electronic resource] / edited by Felipe Fregni.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2018.
- Neuromethods, 0893-2336 ; 138
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Neuromethods, 0893-2336 ; 138
1 online resource (XII, 616 pages) : 109 illustrations, 95 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume provides in-depth descriptions and discussion of clinical trial designs based on novel data analysis of high-quality trials for 11 different neurological conditions in order to ultimately improve the quality of care in neurology. Some of the conditions discussed in this book are stroke, traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, and tumors of the central nervous system. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your research center and clinical investigation. Thorough and comprehensive, Clinical Trials in Neurology is a valuable guide for individuals in the research, education, and clinical practice fields, specifically in the fields of medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing, and public health. This volume is also an important resource for clinicians aiming to improve their understanding in methodology of clinical trials.
Disorders of Consciousness
Traumatic Brain Injury
Tumors of the Central Nervous System
Spinal Cord Injury
Future of Clinical Trials in Neurology.
- Fregni, Felipe. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-7880-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|