The Story of My Life. Inez Hendrickson Jakkola : Personal Account; Photograph .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Migration to new worlds.
1 online resource
- Text in English, Finnish.
- Description: Inez discusses life in Brainerd, her education and the racism she experienced from other children at school, employment, her family, the adoption of her son and activities she enjoyed throughout her life. There are considerable note on the 'Seurakunta', the Finnish church and religious services in Brainerd. There is also a copy of a pamphlet written in Finnish. Includes photographs of Inez.
- Begun in 1979 and completed in 1984, the Minnesota Finnish American Family History Project had as its purpose the documentation of the personal histories and experiences of Minnesota Finnish Americans. The Project was sponsored by the Minnesota Finnish American Historical Society and the Iron Range, St. Louis County, and Otter Tail Historical Societies.
AMDigital Reference: IHRC1560, Box 2, Folder J-1.
Description based on online resource (viewed on October 24, 2017).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|