Notes on the Oral History of Mary Grande : Personal Account .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Migration to new worlds.
1 online resource
- Description: Notes transcribing the key points of an oral history with Mary, who comments on her father's decision to move to the United States and early menial work available to Italian-Americans. She adds that her mother never wanted to return to Italy, and had to eat onions for the seasickness when she migrated, while her father cried when he found out that Italy had allied with Hitler.
- AMDigital Reference: IHRC1106, Box 1.
Description based on online resource (viewed on October 24, 2017).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|