In Situ Hybridization Protocols [electronic resource] / edited by Boye Schnack Nielsen.
- 4th ed. 2014.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Humana Press, 2014.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1211
Springer Protocols (Springer-12345)
Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols, 1064-3745 ; 1211
1 online resource (XI, 275 pages) : 56 illustrations, 52 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- In Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition, contains 21 protocols that utilize the in situ hybridization technology to document or take advantage of the visualization of specific RNA molecules. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, In Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further discovery of new RNA species and uncovering of their cellular functions.
- Fixation/Permeabilization Procedure for mRNA in situ Hybridization of Zebrafish Whole-mount Oocytes, Embryos, and Larvae
MicroRNA In Situ Hybridization on Whole Mount Preimplantation Embryos
Whole-mount in situ Hybridization (WISH) Optimized for Gene Expression Analysis in Mouse Embryos and Embryoid Bodies
Whole Mount in Situ Hybridization using DIG-labeled Probes in Planarian
In Situ Hybridization on Whole-Mount Zebrafish Embryos and Young Larvae
LNA-based in Situ Hybridization Detection of mRNAs in Embryos
Chromogen Detection of microRNA in Frozen Clinical Tissue Samples using LNA™ Probe Technology
MicroRNA In Situ Hybridisation in Tissue Microarrays
Fluorescence in situ Hybridization for Detection of Small RNAs on Frozen Tissue Sections
Sensitive and Specific in situ Hybridisation for Early Drug Discovery
Zinc Based Fixation for High Sensitivity in situ Hybridization: A Non-Radioactive Colorimetric Method for the Detection of Rare Transcripts on Tissue Sections
Dual-color Ultrasensitive Bright-field RNA in situ Hybridization with RNAscope
Fully Automated Fluorescence-based 4-color Multiplex Assay for Co-detection of microRNA and Protein Biomarkers in Clinical Tissue Specimens
Multiplexed miRNA Fluorescence in situ Hybridization for Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissues
Simultaneous Detection of Nuclear and Cytoplasmic RNA Variants Utilizing Stellaris® RNA Fluorescence in situ Hybridization in Adherent Cells
Quantitative Ultrasensitive Bright-field RNA in situ Hybridization with RNAscope
Identification of Low Expressing Transcripts of the NPY Receptors' Family in the Murine Lingual Epithelia
In Situ Hybridization for Fungal Ribosomal RNA Sequences in Paraffin-Embedded Tissues Using Biotin-Labeled Locked Nucleic Acid Probes
In situ Hybridization Freeze-assisted Punches (IFAP): Technique for Liquid-based Tissue Extraction from Thin Slide-mounted Sections for DNA Methylation Analysis
miRNA Detection at Single Cell Resolution Using Microfluidic LNA flow-FISH
PNA-based Fluorescence in situ Hybridization for Identification of Bacteria in Clinical Samples.
- Nielsen, Boye Schnack. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-1459-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|