Emigrant manuals [electronic resource] / by William H.G. Kingston.
- Other Title:
- 3rd-6th items bound in vol. with title on publisher's website: Emigrant tracts 12-18
- London : Printed for the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1851.
- Emigrant tracts ; no. 14-17.
Migration to new worlds.
Emigrant tracts ; no. 14-17
1 online resource (4 volume, leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Great Britain -- Emigration and immigration.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Emigration and immigration.
Immigrants -- Conduct of life.
Colonists -- Life skills guides.
- No. III. Employment on the voyage
No. I. The British colonies described : with advice to those who cannot obtain employment at home
No. II. Preparations for the voyage
No. IV. Arrival in the colony.
- "Published under the direction of the Committee of General Literature and Education, appointed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge."
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2016 (Migration to new worlds)
- Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (Great Britain). Committee of General Literature and Education.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|