The government-citizen disconnect [electronic resource] / Suzanne Mettler.
- New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 
1 online resource (xviii, 241 pages)
- United States -- Social policy.
Welfare state -- United States.
Political sociology -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- Public opinion.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- Cover Page; Title Page; Copyright Page; Dedication; Contents; List of Illustrations; About the Author; Acknowledgments; Chapter 1. A Time of Contradiction; Chapter 2. The Market Recedes, Government Responds; Chapter 3. We Are All Beneficiaries Now; Chapter 4. Different Lenses; Chapter 5. Unequal Voice; Chapter 6. Reconnecting Citizens and Government; Appendix A. Design and Procedures for the Social and Governmental Issues and Participation Study; Appendix B. Questionnaire for the Social and Governmental Issues and Participation Study
Appendix C. Survey Response Rate and Comparison to Existing StudiesAppendix D. Interview Schedule for Open-Ended Phone Interviews; Appendix E. Additional Chapter 4 and 5 Tables; Appendix F. T-Tests of Kentucky Voter Turnout; Notes; References; Index
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. New York Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on June 05, 2018).
- JSTOR (Online Service)
- Other format:
- Print version: Mettler, Suzanne. Government-citizen disconnect.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|