Australia: Letters from Secretary of State. Domestic, 1849-1850 : Correspondence [electronic resource] .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Migration to new worlds.
1 online resource
- Description: Entry book of correspondence on Australian emigration. Letters discuss free passages, the emigration of schoolmasters, sale of crown lands, treatment of emigrants onboard ship, the emigration of families of convicts, Irish emigration, emigration of married women, emigration of women of 'bad character', the settlement of Canterbury, immigration returns and related matters. Also includes a letter regarding exploration expeditions.
- AMDigital Reference: CO 385/24.
Description based on online resource (viewed on October 24, 2017).
- Merivale, Herman, author.
Elliot, Sir Thomas Frederick, author.
Adam Matthews Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|