Particulars of Settlers Allowed to Stay in Trinidad : Legal Papers [electronic resource] .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Migration to new worlds.
1 online resource
- Description: Lists of emigrants allowed to remain in Trinidad, documenting each individual and including a short biography remarking upon their place of birth, family members having emigrated with them and any other notable comments. Following this, there are manuscript papers written by members of the British Parliament, and lists of fathers.
- AMDigital Reference: CO 385/1.
Description based on online resource (viewed on October 24, 2017).
- Adam Matthews Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|