Regaining ground [electronic resource] / Lucia Buvé.
- New York : United Nations, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Environment and Climate Change. (search)
- Over hundreds of years, industrial activities including mining, chemical production, manufacturing of consumer goods and agriculture introduced pollutants into the soil, contaminating it along with groundwater, often over large areas. Past practices were different from today's: waste was dumped in an uncontrolled way or used in applications that are no longer acceptable, while unabated emissions to air and water had widespread impacts on surrounding populations and the environment.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Our Planet Vol. 2017, no. 4, p. 34-35
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|