Havana hip hop underground / Zarafa Films présente ; un film de Yves Billon ; réalisation, Yves Billon.
- [New York, N.Y.] : Planet Group Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (approximately 74 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. burning
- Rap (Music) -- Cuba -- History and criticism.
- Feature films -- United States.
Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- In Spanish and French with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 0; widescreen (1.66:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD-R video region 0
- "Today in Cuba rap music is without question a powerful vector of freedom of expression, allowed by the state and sometimes promoted by it. The Castro regime ... has enabled about 600 rap bands to flourish. ... The Cuban government changed it perceptions about hip-hop in 1999 when it declared it as an authentic expression of Cuban Culture."--
- Camera, Yves Billon; editor, Juan Condé.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2005.
- Billon, Yves, 1946- film director, cinematographer.
Zarafa Films, film production company.
Planet Group Entertainment, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|