An attempt (by way of amusement) to sketch out some of the particulars relating to the rise and progress of Pennsylvania [electronic resource] / by a native of Philadelphia.
- Other Title:
- Attempt to sketch out some of the particulars relating to the rise and progress of Pennsylvania
- American history, 1493-1945.
1 online resource (76 pages, bound) ; (4to)
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Poetry.
Penn, William, 1644-1718 -- Poetry.
Braddock, Edward, 1695?-1755 -- Poetry.
Manuscripts, American -- New York (State) -- New York -- Facsimiles.
- Blank verse history of the colony of Pennsylvania, including accounts of Penn's leadership and Braddock's defeat, which was published under the title Pennsylvania : a poem / by a student of the College of Philadelphia (Franklin and Hall, 1766)
Pref. signed: Amicus Pennsylvaniae.
Dated at end: Philadelphia, May 1765.
Native of Philadelphia and Amicus Pennsylvaniae = Jacob Duché.
Paginated in top corner of right-hand leaves, in a different hand.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2014. (American history, 1493-1945. Module 1, Settlement, commerce, revolution and reform, 1493-1859)
- Duché, Jacob, 1738-1798.
Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|