[Lovett family account and ledger book [electronic resource] : 11 September 1778-31 May 1779].
- American history, 1493-1945.
1 online resource ( pages, sewn + 2 fragments)
- Account books -- Massachusetts -- Beverly.
Lovett, John, 1743-1792.
Merchants -- Massachusetts -- Beverly -- Early works to 1800.
Ship captains -- Massachusetts -- Beverly -- Early works to 1800.
Privateering -- Atlantic Coast (U.S.) -- Early works to 1800.
Manuscripts, American -- New York (State) -- New York -- Facsimiles.
- Account book of John Lovett, ship captain and merchant of Beverly, Mass. Entries are for goods supplied to ships' captains, and for the distribution of prize monies to various sailors. Page  of the cover has a note to Mr. Nathaniel Woodberry signed by Jeremiah Lovett and Ezra Lovett, Beverly, July 2[nd], 1789, concerning the delivery of fish. The loose fragments record the apportionment of privateering profits to various sailors.
Title from publisher's website.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2014. (American history, 1493-1945. Module 1, Settlement, commerce, revolution and reform, 1493-1859)
- Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|