[Incomplete Lovett family account book [electronic resource] : 28 April-21 September 1775].
- Other Title:
- Inscribed on front cover: Joseph Buckman
On p.  of cover: John Lovett. Salem
- American history, 1493-1945.
1 online resource ( pages, bound)
- Account books -- Massachusetts -- Beverly.
Lovett, John, 1743-1792.
Merchants -- Massachusetts -- Beverly -- Early works to 1800.
Ship captains -- Massachusetts -- Beverly -- Early works to 1800.
Manuscripts, American -- New York (State) -- New York -- Facsimiles.
- P.  has journal entries for a voyage on the schooner Swallow, beginning with the entry for 5 Sept. 1775; the third entry, for 21 Sept. 1775, mentions that John Lovett, Benjamin Wodson(?) and Joseph Buckman were discharged from the Swallow at Ipswich. The remaining entries are accounts for goods and services relating to the Swallow, from 23 Apr. 1775 to 23 Sept. 1775.
- Ms. account book of John Lovett, ship captain and merchant of Beverly, Mass.
Title from publisher's website.
Some pages are damaged, with loss of text.
Some pages are blank.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2014. (American history, 1493-1945. Module 1, Settlement, commerce, revolution and reform, 1493-1859)
- Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History.
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|