G.I. Joe. Deep terror. / Chuck Dixon ; artist, William Rosado, Alex Cal.
- Other Title:
- Deep terror
- San Diego, Calif. : IDW, 2012.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- G.I. Joe (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Special forces (Military science) -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Terrorists -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California San Diego.
- The Joes discover that COBRA is digging a miles-deep shaft in the Patagonian wilderness and they are prepared to go in, but cuts to their operation budget may not allow for a mission to the bottom of the world.
- "Originally published as G.I. Joe season 2 issues #13 - 17.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Rosado, William.
Cal, Alex, 1985-
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|