The fabulous Bouvier sisters : the tragic and glamorous lives of Jackie and Lee / Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
318 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994.
Radziwill, Lee, 1933-2019.
Sisters -- United States -- Biography.
Presidents' spouses -- United States -- Biography.
Celebrities -- United States -- Biography.
- Childrens subjects:
- Celebrities -- United States -- Biography.
- Local subjects:
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994. (search)
Radziwill, Lee Bouvier, 1933-. (search)
Sisters -- Biography. (search)
Presidents' spouses -- Biography -- United States. (search)
Celebrities -- United States -- Biography. (search)
- Draws on candid interviews with Jackie Kennedy Onassis' sister, Lee, to share insights into the close relationship the two shared, discussing their artistic interests and the rivalries that complicated their bond.
Kashner and Schoenberger draw on candid interviews with Jackie Kennedy Onassis' sister, Lee, to share insights into the close relationship the two shared. One became the most iconic woman of her time, while the other lived in her shadow. In discussing their artistic interests and the rivalries that complicated their bond, we learn the complete story of the sisters' private and public lives, and that of the Bouvier family itself. -- adapted from jacket
- Lee Radziwill in New York
Jacks and Pekes in paradise
Americans in Paris
Bouvier style: the White House years
The traveling sisters
The golden Greek
This side of paradise: return to New York
Weddings and funerals
Lee Radziwill in the south of France.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 299-303) and index.
- Schoenberger, Nancy, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|