The true American, and commercial advertiser.
- Standardized Title:
- True American and commercial advertiser (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1798)
- Other Title:
- True American, commercial advertiser
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Samuel F. Bradford, 1798-1815.
volumes : illustrations (chiefly advertisements) ; 51-58 cm
Daily (except Sunday)
No. 1 (July 2, 1798)-no. 5617 (Dec. 4, 1813); v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 6, 1813)-v. 2, no. 492 (July 8, 1815).
- Merchants' daily advertiser
- Continued By:
- True American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1815)
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Newspapers.
Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "And" appears within title ornament.
Publishers: Samuel F. Bradford, July 2, 1798-June 30, 1801; Thomas Bradford, July 1, 1801-Dec. 4, 1813; James Elliot & Thomas T. Stiles, Dec. 6, 1813-July 8, 1815.
Supplements accompany some issues.
Weekly literary supplements: Desert to the true American; Dessert to the true American.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2017 by John and Susan Hampel.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hampel, John (donor) (RBC copy)
Hampel, Susan (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bradford, Samuel F. (Samuel Fisher), 1776-1837.
Bradford, Thomas, 1745-1838.
Elliot, James, active 1813-1815.
Stiles, Thomas T.
- Has Supplement:
- Desert to the true American 2159-3574 (DLC)sn 87052058 (OCoLC)15115704
Dessert to the true American (DLC)sn 86081070
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|