Graham Foster introduces Anthony Burgess : an elegy for X.
- Other Title:
- Elegy for X
- Oldham : Incline Press, 2018.
- Occasional essays & poems of Anthony Burgess / selected by Andrew Biswell
 pages : illustration ; 25 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oldham.
- Stephen Raw designed the calligraphic author's name that is used for both the series title and the title-page. The linocut portrait of Burgess that forms the half-title is by John Watson.
This edition is limited to two hundred numbered copies, the first fifty of which are hardbacks. This copy is [--] ... Design and printing was done by Graham Mos & Kathy Whalen at Incline Press, 36 Bow Street, Oldham OL1 1SJ, England -- colophon.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare has copy 24 (hardback).
- Penn Chronology:
- Foster, Graham, archivist.
Moss, Graham, 1947-
International Anthony Burgess Foundation.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|