The shuttle, by Frances Hodgson Burnett ...
- Other records:
- New York, F. A. Stokes Company 
vi, 512 p. col. front. 20 cm.
- Americans -- England -- Fiction.
Sisters -- Fiction.
Abused wives -- Fiction.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding)
Signed bindings (Binding)
- Twelve years after her sister's marriage to the Englishman Sir Nigel, American heiress Betty Vanderpoel is worried about her sister, who hasn't been in communication for some time, and travels to England, where she sets out to help her sister and finds love of her own along the way.
- Cover design by Amy Richards.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Green cloth boards with dark green lettering and decoration and pictorial paste-down, signed "AR."
Athenaeum copy: Livezey Fund bookplate.
- Cited in:
- BAL 2107
- Richards, Amy. , Binding designer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|