Gulliver's travels / by Jonathan Swift.
- Other records:
- New York : Harper & Bros., 1912.
320 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Gulliver, Lemuel (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Voyages, Imaginary -- Early works to 1800.
Travelers -- Fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Historical fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1912.
- The voyages of an Englishman carry him to such strange places as Lilliput, a land of people six inches high, Brobdingnag, a land of giants, and Glubbdubdrib, an island of sorcerers.
- Plates signed: "H.C. Sandy."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Yellow cloth binding with blue Gulliver picking up tiny natives.
Athenaeum copy: Gift of: Evan H. and Brenda Turner.
Athenaeum copy has bookplate of Percie Trowbridge Hopkins, inscribed: August, 1918.
- Sandy, H. C. , Illustrator
Hopkins, Percie Trowbridge. , Former owner
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|