The new Philadelphia / blocks cut and printed by A.B. Weaver, Jr.
- Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia [Pa.] : Gollifox Press, c1929.
 leaves : chiefly ill. ; 29 cm.
- Buildings -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Pictorial works.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Pictorial works.
Philadelphia (Pa.) in art.
Wood-engraving, American -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Specimens.
- Contains information on the Philadelphia Library, Hano Wasserman & Company building, Penn Athletic Club, Liberty Title & Trust Company, the Reading Station on North Broad Street, Kenilworth, the Lasher Building, the Delaware River Bridge, Chateau Crillon, the Scottish Rite, arcadeof the stadium of the University of Pennsylvania, the Fidelity-Philadelphia Building, the Philadelphia Art Museum, the Unitarian Church on Lincoln Drive, 2031 Locust Street, the Fidelity Mutual Life Insurance Company's building, 1500 Walnut Street, Rittenhouse Plaza Apartments, the University of Pennsylvania powerhouse, Elbow Lane, the Elverson Building, Central Young Men's Chritian Association, the Lewis Tower, Tradesman National Bank & Trust Company, and the Arch Street Methodist Episcopal Church.
- "Of this book one hundred were made by the Gollifox Press, of which eighty are for public sale by the Centaur Book Shop, this being copy number 13"--colophon.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum's copy signed by the artist.
Athenaeum copy: Laid in are order form and description of the book, from Centaur Book Shop.
Athenaeum copy: Gift of James Halpin Hill.
- Gollifox Press. , Publisher
Centaur Book Shop. , Bookseller
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|