The house at Pooh Corner / by A.A. Milne ; with decorations by Ernest H. Shepard.
- Other records:
- New York : E.P. Dutton & Co., 1928.
xi, 178 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Toys -- Juvenile fiction.
Children's stories, English.
- Children's stories.
- Ten adventures of Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Piglet, Owl, and other friends of Christopher Robin.
- In which a house is built at Pooh corner for Eeyore
In which Tigger comes to the forest and has breakfast
In which a search is organdized, and Piglet nearly meets the Heffalump again
In which it is shown that Tiggers don't climb trees
In which Rabbit has a busy day, and we learn what Christopher Robin does in the mornings
In which Pooh invents a new game and Eeyore joins in
In which Tigger is unbounced
In which Piglet does a very grand thing
In which Eeyore finds the Wolery and Owl moves into it
In which Christopher Robin and Pooh come to an enchanted place, and we leave them there.
- "Thirty-fourth printing, Sept., 1928."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in original deep salmon pink cloth with design and lettering in gilt on upper cover. Blue illustrated lining papers.
- Shepard, Ernest H. (Ernest Howard), 1879-1976 , Illustrator
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|