Louis Pasteur; his life and labours, by his son-in-law. Tr. from the French by Lady Claud Hamilton.
- New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1885.
xlii, 300 p. 20 cm.
- Pasteur, Louis, 1822-1895.
Microbiologists -- Biography.
- Introduction, by professor Tynall
Recollections of childhood and youth
Acetic fermentation on
the manufacture of vinegar
The question of spontaneous generation
Studies on wine
Studies on beer
Splenic fever, septicaemia
Attenuated viruses, or vaccination
The fowl cholera vaccine
The vaccine of splenic fever
The return to virulence
Etiology of splenic fever
Method of discussion and contradictions
The laboratory of the Ecole Normale
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of the John Livezey Fund.
Athenaeum copy: Stamped on t.p.: "Received May 29 1885."
- Hamilton, Elizabeth Emma Proby, Lady, 1821-1900, tr.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|