Boyer's royal dictionary abridged : in two parts ... containing the greatest number of words of any French and English dictionary yet extant ; to which are added the accents of the English words, to facilitate their pronunciation to foreigners.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Royal dictionary abridged
- New ed., carefully corr. and improved / with ... a supplement, containing the sea terms, and sea phrases, by the Rev. W. Gardiner ...
- Edinburgh : printed for Bell & Bradfute [etc.], 1814.
2 pts. in 1 v. ; 22 cm.
- French language -- Dictionaries -- English.
English language -- Dictionaries -- French.
- I. French and English.
II. English and French.
- Local notes:
- Leeser Library (Hebrew Education Society)
- Gardiner, W.
Gardiner, William, 1766-1825.
- Other format:
- Online version: Boyer, Abel, 1667-1729. Boyer's royal dictionary abridged.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|