The practice of perspective: or, An easy method of representing natural objects according to the rules of art ... The whole illustrated with one hundred and fifty copper-plates. Written in French by a Jesuit of Paris; since translated into German ... and into English ... And now, a second time, into the same language, by E. Chambers.
- London, Printed for Tho. Bowles and John Bowles, 1726.
xiii, , 150, 150 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Text and full page illustrations on opposite pages, numbered in duplicate; divided into 5 parts, each part with special half-title, not included in paging.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of: Benjamin S. Linfoot.
- Cited in:
- Park, Helen. A list of architectural books available in America before the revolution, 13
- Chambers, Ephraim, approximately 1680-1740.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|