Photography: its history, processes, apparatus, and materials : comprising working details of all the more important methods / by A. Brothers ... with plates by many of the processes described.
- Other records:
- London : C. Griffin, 1892.
xiii, 364, 24 leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Publishers' bindings (Binding) -- 1892.
- Introductory. Historical sketch
Chemistry of photography
Optics of photography
Light in photography
Processes. Apparatus. Materials used in photography. Applications of photography. Practical hints. Index.
- Contains index and list of plates.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in dark green cloth with publishers' logo embossed on front cover. Text in gold on spine.
Athenaeum copy: Ex libris: NY Mercantile Library.
- Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York. , Former owner
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|