The stability and increase of the church ; how shall they be secured? : a discourse before the convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church, in the Diocese of Pennsylvania, delivered on Wednesday, May 26th, 1859, in St. Andrew's Church, Philadelphia / by M.A. De Wolfe Howe.
- Philadelphia : J.S. McCalla, 1859.
26 p. ; 22 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Sermons.
- "Printed by order of the Convention."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Breck bequest; inscribed by the author.
- Breck, Samuel, 1771-1862. , Donor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|