Exploration and survey of the valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah : including a reconnoissance of a new route through the Rocky Mountains / by Howard Stansbury, Captain, Corps Topographical Engineers, U.S. Army.
- Philadelphia : Lippincott, Grambo & Co., 1852.
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) 32nd Congress, Special session no. 3.
U.S. 32d Cong. Special sess., March 1851. Senate, Ex. doc. no. 3
487 p. : plates (some fold.) ; 24 cm.
- Natural history -- Utah.
Great Salt Lake (Utah).
West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
United States -- Discovery and exploration.
- Published also as: An expedition to the valley of the Great Salt Lake of Utah.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift: E. Coles, 1869.
- Cited in:
- Sabin 90372
- Stansbury, Howard, 1806-1863.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|