Paterson's twenty-four miles round London. : With reference to seats of the nobility and gentry.
- Other Title:
- Paterson's twenty four miles round London
- London : Printed for the proprietors, Bowles and Carver, no. 69, St. Paul's Church-Yard., 1804.
1 map : col. ; 68 x 68 cm., folded to 16.5 x 11.5 cm.
Scale 3/4" = 1 mile.
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale 3/4" = 1 mile.
- London (England) -- Maps.
- Slipcases (Binding).
- Publisher's advertisement on back cover.
Colored map mounted on cloth in its original slipcase.
"This plan is divided into four quarters by the Meridian and parallel of St. Paul's Church."
"All roads and distances in this plan are adjusted agreeably to those given in the British Itinerary, in two volumes by Daniel Paterson, Esq., Assitant Quarter Master General of His Majesty's Forces."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Ellen Gowen Hood, 1955.
- Bowles & Carver, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|