Reminiscences of an old draper / edited by William H. Ablett.
- London : Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, 1876.
vi, , 237 p. ; 17 cm.
- Drapery industry -- Great Britain.
Textile workers -- Great Britain.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1876.
- "The chief part of the matter contained in the following pages appeared in the 'Warehousemen and Drapers' Trade Journal'.... The editor has set down the matter much in the same form as it was communicated to him, though it might have been considerably amplified, in the belief that its tersness will better interest the general public than a more laboured composition would do."--P. , 2nd sequence.
"London: Gilbert and Rivington, printers, St. John's Square."--T.p. verso.
Unclear if work is fictitious.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in green cloth, stamped in black. Front cover illustration of a bolt of cloth.
Athenaeum copy: Albert M. Greenfield Memorial Fund.
- Cited in:
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction, 4
- Ablett, William H. , Editor
Sampson Low, Marston, Searle & Rivington, publisher.
Gilbert & Rivington,. , Printer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|