An essay on the natural equality of men; : on the rights that result from it and on the duties which it imposes: to which a silver medal was adjuged by the Teylerian Society at Haarlem, April 1792. : Corrected and enlarged. / By William Lawrence Brown, D.D. Professor of moral philosophy,and the law of nature, and of ecclesiastical history; and Minister of the English church at Utrecht..
- Other Title:
- Essay & c.
- The first American edition.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for John Ormrod by William W. Woodward, at Franklin's Head, no. 41, Chesnut-Sreet., 1793.
viii, -191,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Equality -- Early works to 1800.
Natural law -- Early works to 1800.
- Publisher's advertisement on last leaf.
Caption title: An essay &c.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Ex libris: New York Mercantile Library.
- Cited in:
- Evans, 25234
- Woodward, William W.. , Printer
Ormrod, John. , Bookseller
Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York. , Former owner
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|