Palimpsest : India & Europe / Archana Kapoor Productions presents ; producer & direction, Archana Kapoor ; script, Mehru Jaffer.
- Other Title:
- Palimpset : India and Europe
- New Delhi : Public Diplomacy Division, Ministry of External Affairs, c2012.
- Government document
1 videodisc (approximately 27 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Europeans -- India.
Great Britain -- Relations -- India.
India -- Relations -- Great Britain.
- Documentary films.
- In English with some subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.33:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
full screen (1.33:1)
video file DVD-R video region 1
- "The film, Palimpsest, helps to understand fascinating cross cultural influences in societies that are geographically so far away yet emotionally so close to India. It is a journey through five countries of Europe to experience the influence of India's diverse and colorful culture that has gently and silently moved into societies which do not have linguistic, historical and colonial ties with India. The documentary weaves stories of Europeans as they interface with India dance, music, and cinema and interpret them in their own way."--Container.
- Voice, Inder Misra.
- Camera, Sachin Jain; editor, Nitin Sharma; music, Abeer.
- Copyright notice on container: Ministry of External Affairs.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2012.
This is apparently one disc of a set of 6.
- Kapoor, Archana, film director, film producer.
Misra, Inder, narrator.
Abeer, composer (expression)
India. Ministry of External Affairs. Public Diplomacy Division, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|